Re: [Evolution] Compile Error

you need to `make distclean` and then re-autogen and rebuild.

Jeff

On Mon, 2003-01-20 at 01:44, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:
Trying to build evolution from CVS HEAD.  Why?  Because.

I'm running into this error.  How do I get around it?
In file included from Evolution-Wombat.h:7,
                 from Evolution-Wombat-common.c:6:
/usr/include/orbit-2.0/orbit/orbit.h:6:2: #error "You need to rerun
'orbit-idl' on the .idl file whose stubs you are using. These stubs were
generated with an older version of ORBit, and need to be regenerated."

TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger