Re: [Evolution] Problem Recv. POP3 Mail

Seems as though your POP server isn't allowing any logins?

Doesn't look like it's a problem with Evolution at all.

Jeff

On Sat, 2003-01-18 at 19:21, Stephen H Carbin wrote:
I can send mail fine, but cannot receive from my POP3 server. Here is what
is happening:

received: +OK Qpopper (version 4.0.4, modified by Sphera Technologies) ready.
sending : CAPA^M
received: -ERR Syntax error.
sending : USER cworld%carbinworld.com^M
received: -ERR POP service disabled.
sending : QUIT^M

... any ideas? I'd really like to get this to work on my RedHat 8.0 box ...
using version 1.0.8-10 of Evolution

steve