RE: [Evolution] Losing folder defaults

On Fri, 2003-01-17 at 16:16, Marlin Borsick wrote:
Is this just an Exchange-related issue? Or are you finding the same
behavior with the local folder settings? Trying to pin this down...

Just with local folders.  Not using an exchange server.

-----Original Message-----
From: Arthur S. Alexion [mailto:arthur alexion com]
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2003 10:58
To: Evolution List
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Losing folder defaults

On Fri, 2003-01-17 at 05:37, Marlin Borsick wrote:
I am losing the folder defaults every so often. I am using Evolution
1.2.1 client and the Exchange connector. The connector itself seems
fine as once the default folders are set, I can get what I need off
the Exchange server.

However, the behavior of having to reset the folder defaults has gone
from a once every two weeks thing to nearly every other day now. Has
anyone seen this behavior and been able to resolve it?

I won't say there it might be the reason, but most of the time I have
the Outlook client open on my Windows workstation. However the last
several times, the only email client open was the Evolution client. So

it appears that there is no consistency in this behavior.

Seems quite a few of us are having the same problem.  I get it with the
threading setting, some get it with the "hide messages marked for
deletion".
--
Arthur S. Alexion <arthur alexion com>
Arthur S. Alexion LLC