patience.

Cheers,
Dave

On Thu, 2003-01-16 at 18:23, Dave Finnegan wrote:
-----Forwarded Message-----

From: Dave Finnegan <dave synchronicity com>
To: evolution ximian com
Subject: Long Lines Test
Date: 16 Jan 2003 18:21:36 -0500

Ensure that your mail view window is more narrow than the last line in this buffer and you *should* see
that all of the lines in this message are as long as the last line and need to be scrolled from left to
right.

Wouldn't it be nice if the evolution would line wrap these normal lines correctly and let just the one long
unbreakable line be too wide?

Thisisalonglinewhichexceedseightycharactersandwascreatedasatestoftheevolutionmailtool'sabilitytowraplonglineswhenviewingincomingemail.
--
 Dave Finnegan                             Applications Engineer
 dave synchronicity com                    Synchronicity, Inc.