[Evolution] Defining Custom Views for Contacts

I would like to specify which fields are displayed in the Address Book. For example, one of my contacts has a pager. If I display my Contacts, in the "Address Cards" view, all I see is Name, Email, Business phone, Home Phone, and Organization - I don't see his pager number.
Here is a screen shot:

If I double-click on his name, to bring up the Contact Editor, All I see is his Business and home phones, not his pager number. (See screen shot).

I can view his pager number by clicking on 'Business Fax' and selecting 'Pager'.

But, if I then Save and Close the contact, the next time I open it, I get the default view. I've tried to edit the _Address Cards view, by selecting the _Address Card view, and then clicking on "Edit", but editing seems to be disabled for this view.

Any suggestions?
--
Steven P. Auerbach <steven p auerbach saic com>
SAIC