Re: [Evolution] Upgrade problem -- FAQ suggestions didn't work

tir, 2003-01-14 kl. 07:20 skrev Matthew:

I've been beating my head against the wall on this one for many hours -- I'd
really appreciate any help you guys might be able to give.  :-)

I just upgraded to Evolution 1.2 and I keep getting the following error
message:

-------------------------------
evolution

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Cannot access Bonobo/ConfigDatabase on wombat:
(IDL:OAF/GeneralError:1.0)
-------------------------------

I and other had this. People here say "do oaf-slay", but I get lots of
nasty warnings if I do that. The best solution, is to exit your desktop
session and start a new one, so that all wombat, oaf, nautilus and other
things are stopped and restarted.

Best,

Tony

--