Re: [Evolution] Wishlist: Forwarding Message Source

On Mon, 2003-01-13 at 14:46, Jason Tackaberry wrote:
On Mon, 2003-01-13 at 16:09, Bill Hartwell wrote:
A feature that would be very nice is the ability to forward a message's
unaltered source, including the full headers. Since the message source

Forward as attachment, which I believe is default behaviour.  This is
more technically sound than forwarding inline with full headers.
Doesn't SpamCop handle emails as MIME attachments?  (I don't know much
about SmamCop, but I'd think it should.)

I did discover the source of the problem I was having: if I look at a
message attachment IN Evolution, it appears like any other message. If I
look at it outside of evolution (like in a text editor), I see all the
message source.

Yes, Spamcop seems to prefer attachments when forwarding to them.

--
All private email sent with PGP encryption. Email for key.
Homepage: http://www.macmanusnet.net/