[Evolution] "Unmatched" VFolder has incorrect count of unread messages

The "Unmatched" VFolder sometimes (but not always) has an incorrect count of unread messages. That is, the folder name is listed in a bold font, with a number in parentheses after its name, indicating that it contains messages which have not been read. However, no ofther folders have the same markings, so there are no unread messages anywhere. If I exit Evolution, then restart, the incorrect count goes away. I haven't yet figured if there is any pattern to when this occurs.
Steve
--
Steven P. Auerbach <steven p auerbach saic com>
SAIC