Re: [Evolution] Changing attachment viewers

Jason,

Evolution is a gnome based tool, so changing KDE settings won't help much!  You don't tell us much about your setup, but whatever it is, get the gnome control centre (gnomecc) going.  In there, you will find the ability to change the handlers for all file types, and the order in which they are applied.

Paul