Re: [Evolution] Evo 1.2.1 bugs / feature requests
- From: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>
- To: guenther <guenther rudersport de>
- Cc: evolution ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Evo 1.2.1 bugs / feature requests
- Date: 09 Jan 2003 14:49:20 -0500
On Thu, 2003-01-09 at 14:36, guenther wrote:
cheers( again );
- Filter: apply Label
There seems to be no way, to set Labels by Filter. Just forgotten when
btw: Applying Colors seems not to work for me... Will test more on that.
Tested further and encountered some more strange behavior:
- Manually applying filters works. But you have to close the Filters
window first. Strange, shouldn't the filters be updated after pressing
'OK' in the edit window?
no, because otherwise what would Cancel do? :-)
well, this was the idea behind having OK / Cancel buttons
the OK button saves the changes and the Cancel doesn't.
- Assigning Color (filter) works. But I really cannot find an option to
set the color manually. Thats a filter-only rule. IMHO the user has to
have the option to change that without defining a filter just for
yea, we just haven't gotten around to making a UI for this...
- Un-assigning a color isn't offered as an option. No, I don't wanna set
the color to black, I wanna set to default...
same here :\
they are on the TODO list though.
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.
fejj ximian com - www.ximian.com
] [Thread Prev