Re: [Evolution] export

On Wed, 2003-01-08 at 10:30, Etienne Tourigny wrote:
Hi,

you must use the 'evolution-addressbook-export' command.  This command
prints out the name of the file (/tmp/evo-addressbook-tmp.*) which
contains your addressbook in VCARD-2.1 format.  I use it successfully to
export my addressbook to a web page for on-line use.

Cheers,
Etienne

"File -> Save as VCard" should work too.

--
Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>