[Evolution] Follow up flags

Hi,

Is there any way Evolution will support follow up flags that aren't on a per user basis? We're moving from
Exchange 2k and whilst I've managed to get shared folders working with IMAP similar to Public folders,  I
can't see a way of flagging emails off. The flag seems to be stored locally in Evolution rather in the
message headers the way Outlook does it.

I've read an old post here http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution/2002-September/021725.html that
explains why it's not going to be implemented, but wondered if anyone had a work around?

Thanks,
Craig.

--
Craig Ward - 3rd Line Technical Support - Frontier Internet Services Limited
Tel: 029 20 820 051 Fax: 029 20 820 038 http://www.frontier.net.uk