Re: [Evolution] Contact List View

On Tue, 2003-01-07 at 19:25, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:
Am I missing something obvious, or is it not possible to view contacts
grouped by category?

TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger

Appears to be a slight change in operating method from 1.08 -> 1.2
My recollection of 1.08 was that immediately after selecting the
category that the appropriate contacts would be shown.

Now, after selecting the category you will notice a small box to the
right of the category selection drop down menu.  The box says "Find
Now".  Click on it and the appropriate category will then be displayed.
What used to be an automatic one-step procedure is now two-steps.

--
Ralph Sanford       -       If your government does not trust you,
rsanford telusplanet net   -   should you trust your government?

DH/DSS Key   -   0x7A1BEA01