[Evolution] Palm - stickies?

Through something approaching dumb luck (or good design), I got my Palm
synched.

I seem to be missing the Notes function under Evo (if there is one).
Calendar, tasks, and contacts came up beautifully.  Checking the conduit
settings reveals there's no apparent conduit.  This one isn't me, right?

Is there a way to default to signature None on all new messages?
Can the message search bar be turned off?

Evo 1.2.1
Debian via Knoppix
gnome-pilot 0.1.71-2
Palm III (yeah, I know, it's got vacuum tubes in it)

Thanks.