Re: [Evolution] Where does 'Date' info come from?

is this IMAP? or what? if it is IMAP, we don't get the received-date
from the headers, we use the INTERNALDATE fetch command and then
normalise it to your local timezone.

if it is POP or some other local delivery, we get it from the Received:
header and normalise it to your local timezone.

Jeff