Re: [Evolution] language (spell-checker) switching

How do you enable the languages?  And how does it work having both
languages enabled at the same time.  If I write a word in either
language in the same email it will recognize it?  That would be cool.

A language menu the Format menu would be great, they don't have to be
non-exclusive, as you say, but I can see how that could be helpful.  And
they only have to show the installed dictionaries.

- Paul