Re: [Evolution] Problem with clickable links.

Hi Not Zed

I tried it and it did nothing.  No errors.  Here is what I tried

[Jim localhost Jim]$ gnome-moz-remote http://www.ximian.com
[Jim localhost Jim]$ gnome-moz-remote
[Jim localhost Jim]$ su - root
Password:
[root localhost root]# gnome-moz-remote http://www.ximian.com
[root localhost root]# which gnome-moz-remote
/usr/bin/gnome-moz-remote
[root localhost root]# gnome-moz-remote --version
Gnome gnome-moz-remote 1.4.1.2
[root localhost root]#

I even shut down Mozilla, still nothing came up.  Very strange. Happened
after I deleted an old version of Mozilla still on my computer. I think
it has something to do with that.  But I haven't seen anywhere in
Evolution config files where it names a browser.  Stranger still, K-Mail
links are clickable.  Thanks for the response.

Jim