Re: [Evolution] Reply to mail in a attachement

On Sun, 2002-12-22 at 12:32, Eric Lambart wrote:
On Sat, 2002-12-21 at 17:07, willou wrote:
    Hello,

Yes, for the moment, i aswer to the main message and i copy/paste the
message in attachement into another new message which is destinated to
the sender of the mail in attachement.

With outlook, because the person who work with me use it, you can open a
mail in attachement as a mail that you have in your inbox. Will it be
possible to do this in a near time with Evolution ? (normaly, it will
not be difficult, because the mail in attachement have the same syntax
that an ordinary mail ...)

I can't speak for the Evolution team, but I haven't heard this discussed
before on the list, and I can't imagine it's a high priority.  You may
want to search through "wishlist" feature requests on
bugzilla.ximian.com to see if it's already been mentioned--and if not,
add a request of your own.

Yeah i'd agree with this.  It might be something to add in the 1.5
development series, and probably wouldn't be a lot of work (if there's a
way to make the gui make sense anyway).