Re: [Evolution] Virtual Folder Doesn't work?

On Sat, 2002-12-21 at 01:57, Jean Neron wrote:
Makes sense, more or less. Now that I know 'sent' isn't included, I
can handle it as necessary.

One feature I miss from Outlook is the ability to search *all*
folders, sent, trash, everything. I looked around in evolution, but I
can't see how I can do it without running a separate search on
'trash'.

Is there a way to search everything at one time?

No not yet.  Its a known limitation, with an oppen feature request still
pending.