Re: [Evolution] Search within message

Hi Arthur!

Am Mit, 2003-01-01 um 19.30 schrieb Arthur S. Alexion:
Am I correct that there is no way to search WITHIN a message?

Of course there is.

If so, this would be the first desktop gui email program that I have
used without that feature.  If not, the command is well hidden.

Just go to the search-line right above your message list, select
"message contains", enter your keyword(s) and hit return. Et voila, you
get the results in the message list.

Cheers,
Manuel

--
m borchers gnome-de org
http://www.gnome-de.org - http://www.matronix.de

  7:47pm  up 2 days,  9:36,  7 users,  load average: 0.77, 0.43, 0.37