[Evolution] Bad gpg signature

This is really driving me nuts. I keep getting a bad pgp signature in
evolution 1.2.2 here at work on my Gentoo 1.4 machine with gnupg 1.2.1.
It also happened with evo 1.2.1. The weird thing is that I get good
signatures on the same machine with sylpheed, and good signatures on my
RedHat 7.3 machine at home with evo 1.2.2, gnupg 1.0.6 and the same key.
Can anyone tell what's going on?
--
Stuart Luppescu -=- s-luppescu uchicago edu
University of Chicago -=- CCSR