Re: [Evolution] Innovation request

I dont understand what you're saying.

The imap server and xfmail are using the same physical spool files?

On Mon, 2003-02-17 at 10:42, Jacco van Koll wrote:
As i used XFMail (up to very recently), i could use my XFMail tree from
another machine by using IMAP. The XFMail on my laptop understood the
tree that was used by the XFMail on my server. This way, i could use
XFMail with one central mailspool while traveling around. I know that
Evolution is supporting IMAP, but it doesn't understand my Tree i build
with Evo back home. I think it is very usefull if this 'support' is
implemented in some way into Evo. This makes it more attractive to use?

Regards,
Jacco van Koll

Slackware Linux Certified Engineer

Contrary to popular belief, Unix is user friendly..........
It just happens to be very selective about who it decides to make
friends with.
So..... Wake up and smell the coffee!

Contact Information:
E-Mail:
jko haringstad com
jko harst2 xs4all nl
jko quicknet nl

jko multiweb nl
jko xs4all nl
jvk xs4all nl
Telephone
GSM:
+31-(0)6-19354545
TEL:
+31-(0)228-321508
FAX:
+31-(0)228-321457
Website:
http://www.haringstad.com

pgpkey:
http://pgpkeys.haringstad.com
key-id:
1024/FE4AE92F

 This system is running Slackware 8.0.47 (alpha test version) on an AMD
                 Duron(tm) processor - 1595.80 bogomips
 All mail send and received by haringstad is scanned for virusses using
            the latest virusscan products of several vendors