Re: [Evolution] HELP! Evolution won't start anymore...

Not sure if this will help, but try:

  % killev
  % evolution &

On Tue, 2003-02-18 at 10:13, Jens Lautenbacher wrote:
I'm running evo 1.2.2 (or not...) On two of the 3 computers I have it
installed on, it won't start anymore, no matter what I do. The error
message I get on the console is:

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Cannot access Bonobo/ConfigDatabase on
wombat: (IDL:OAF/GeneralError:1.0)

moving the evolution directory, re-installing evolution, even going back
to the RH8 supplied evolution nothing helped. It startet suddenly
without a warning: I exited a running instance, and some time later when
I tried to restart it, it didn't work anymore. I'm desperate... can
anybody help?

thanks,
      jtl