Re: [Evolution] message composer spelling check

On Sat, 2003-02-15 at 04:25, Franz Meyer wrote:
Hello, can you help me settung up the spell check in my Evolution ?
I know i need Gnome spell check but i  don't know how to get it and
install it ?

If you don't see (I forget, is it aspell or ispell? I have both
installed, so I never noticed) listed in the Red Carpet channel for
Evolution, the next thing to do would be to go to ftp.ximian.com (or
whichever mirror is closest to you) and look in the Evolution directory
for your operating system. If you can't find the packages through Red
Carpet, just download the packages from your ftp.ximian.com mirror and
do a normal package installation from your local hard drive.

--
All private email sent with PGP encryption. Email for key.
Homepage: http://www.macmanusnet.net/