Re: [Evolution] Evolution Pooped on me

On Thursday, February 13, 2003, at 04:42PM, Michael Peters <mpeters mac com> wrote:

I have no idea what happened.
Went to start evolution - and instead I get an error dialog telling me-

Cannot initialize the Ximian Evolution shell: Configuration Database not found

um, ok - but how do I fix this?
I tried logging out and logging back in - nope.
I sure as h3ll hope all my mail filters and contacts aren't gone ...

[mpeters 12-233-80-32 mpeters]$ rpm -qa |grep evolution
evolution-1.2.0-1.ximian.1
[mpeters 12-233-80-32 mpeters]$

Please help :)