Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.3 (unstable) snapshots for Red Hat 8.0

First: Great news.  You guys work fast!

Now....

I'm not on RedHat 8.  So I can't use the snapshots.  But, I've been
running evolution 1.3 occasionally from CVS for a week or two.  I'm not
able to get all parts running (calendar and task viewing don't work),
since I'm sure that I'm not building all the parts I need.  Here is what
I currently build (all from HEAD in CVS).
  libsoup
  gal
  gtkhtml
  evolution

Things I know I need to add (from HEAD CVS) for extra functionality:
  gnome-spell
  gnome-pilot (if I want syncing)

Is there anything else I need?  Will updating gnome-spell and
gnome-pilot conflict with what is used for Evolution 1.2?

TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger