Re: [Evolution] Settings items cut down from first accent in French

Le mer 05/02/2003 à 17:16, Jerome Warnier a écrit :
When I go into the "Settings" menu, the items on the left are cut from
first accent in the name to the end.

I'm using Evolution 1.2.1 from Ximian on Debian Woody, and accents show
up in the messages themselves and in the menus.

Same thing with Evo 1.2.1 on Mandrake 9.0. I thought it was a
translation problem (some items are not translated at all, eg. "Summary
Preferences" at the bottom of the panel), but yes it seems there's a
problem with accents..

--
Philippe