Re: [Evolution] No spellcheck for 1.2.1 under RH8?

aspell fails on my setup, due to the following error:

aspell: relocation error: /usr/lib/libaspell.so.10: undefined symbol:
_ZTI19PspellStringMapImpl

System is:
OS: redhat 8.0
Desktop: KDE
Kept up to date with red-carpet, channels are:
redcarpet, redhat-80-i386 and ximian-gnome

Pete