-----Original Message-----
From: evolution-admin lists ximian com
[mailto:evolution-admin lists ximian com] On Behalf Of Thomas J. Baker
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 7:16 AM
To: Evolution Mailing List
Subject: [Evolution] Double Reminder Bug?

I've had this for quite a while, since upgrading to 1.2.x, I believe.
Every time I get a reminder, evo always displays two reminder dialogs. I
checked my calendar appointments and there are not duplicate
appointments, just duplicate reminders. Anyone else see this?

tjb
| Thomas Baker                                  email: tjb unh edu    |