Re: [Evolution] Messed Up Signature

On Mon, 2003-02-03 at 05:50, Radek Doulík wrote:
Hi Lane,

try to create new signature with signature editor. Evolution seems to be
working with your old signature as with text one plus it probably
triggers some saving bug.
Thanks, Radek. When I upgraded to Evo 1.2.1, I did start from scratch with my signatures. But I'll try again... if the problem continues. I did some experimenting with the signature files which did not produce the desired results. I've stripped out my extraneous stuff, and it looks like the problem may have gone away. If so, it will be another oft-repeated situation where I fixed something, but don't have a clue as to what did the trick. :-)

Lane

____

Lane P. Lester / Madison County, Georgia

Running Linux more and Windows less
Lane
____