Re: [Evolution] Problems with inbox folder

What exactly do you mean, they're all grey?

On Sat, 2003-02-01 at 04:15, Rory D. Hudson wrote:
Hello out there….

I really like evolution but I am currently having a problem that is
causing huge issues for me. J  In my Inbox screen the messages are all
grey…meaning I cannot see them, however the message appears in the
preview pane.  I just cannot see the info about the message.  I did
this once before about a year ago and I remember that I did something
with a file and that corrected it, but for the life of me I cannot
remember what file I played with.  Could you please help me….:)
Thanks

Rory