[Evolution] Can I *send* a message flagged for follow-up?

I have a question related to the use of a follow-up flag.  From what
I've seen on bugzilla and the Evolution mailing lists, it appears that
the follow-up flag is only used locally.  That is, the recipient of a
mail message sets the flag himself/herself as a reminder to follow-up on
an email message.  My question is, can I, as the *sender*, send a mail
message that is marked for follow-up, and have it show up in the
recipient's mailbox as flagged for follow-up?  From what I've read, and
from my own attempts using Evolution 1.2, I think the answer is no. Can
someone verify for this newbie that my assumption is correct?  Thanks in
advance for any information you can provide...