Re: [Evolution] IMAP rewrite

On Fri, 2003-01-31 at 18:44, Patrick wrote:
Have you tested your IMAP server with an MS Outlook client? If so what
were the results?

We've been using it for 3-4 months or so with a couple of Outlooks (2k?)
and one guy with OE6. OE needs some workarounds but Outlook works fine.

 There is a problem with Outlook <--> WU-IMAP
time-outs/idle something which results in pretty much nothing happening.
Definitely no synchronization and mail transfer. For me it's a big
problem as I need to get about 500MB of Outlook email into a Red Hat 8
box and Evolution via IMAP. So using the WU-IMAP doesn't work and I am
wondering if your IMAP server may do the trick.

You could always try :) I don't see why it wouldn't though.