Re: [Evolution] PDA Sony Clie and Evolution

Pablo,
Yes, I do it all the time. However there is a persistent timing problem that I have never seen a solution to. I NEVER get it to sync on the first button press, and sometimes it take up to ten tries before it works. You need to set the sync port to /dev/ttyUSB1 or you will go nowhere fast. Also make sure the device permissions are set for your user account to access it or it will not work either. Evolution will give no errors if it fails. If in doubt use the following command in a terminal session.

/usr/libexec/gpilotd --oaf-activate-iid=OAFIID:GNOME_Pilot_Daemon --oaf-ior-fd=30

This will display any errors on the screen so you have a clue as to what went wrong.
   Good Luck, Bruce

--
Bruce R. Nevins, bnevins nexiliscom com
Vice President, Nexilis Communications Corp.

Pablo Rodríguez González wrote:

Hi guys,

Is it possible to sincronize that PDA -Clie- with evolution?

Regards,