Re: [Evolution] shortcut and folder bars shrink?

lør, 27.12.2003 kl. 16.01 skrev Tom Wesley:

Not sure if it's something I'm doing somewhere along the line, but has
anyone noticed that both the Shortcut bar and the Folders pane slowly
shrink over time.  After a couple of days I have to resize them to make
them more readable.

No.

If so, does anyone know of a fix?

Might help to mention what software versions of *everything* you're
using.

Me, I'm using Evo 1.4.5 on RH Enterprise Server 3, with Gnome 2.2.

--Tonni

--
mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl
http://billy.demon.nl