Re: [Evolution] Infinite loop in calendar

tir, 16.12.2003 kl. 00.57 skrev Stephen Walton:

I'm sure someone besides me has noticed this, but I've searched Bugzill
(both at RedHat and Ximian) and Google and found nothing.

Go to the Calendar view in Evolution 1.4.5-7 as distributed with
Fedora.  Click on one of the arrows next to the name of the current
month.  It should go to the next month but instead continuously moves
forward in time until the window is closed.

That's probably one of the many hassles that I've heard about on Fedora.
The same thing on Evo 1.4.5 / Gnome 2.2 and RH Enterprise Server 3 works
fine.

RedHat will *have* to come up with a viable, stable alternative to
Fedora, or she'll lose many friends. ES3 is fantastically reliable but
costs €€€.

--Tonni

--
mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl