[Evolution] URL handling in evolution

Hi,

I am having trouble when I click links within evolution.  I have set
gnome's http URL handling to use /usr/bin/mozilla-firebird -remote
"openurl(%s,new-tab).  This works in the sense that it opens a new tab
in firebird it is just that it is not the correct URL.  It seems as
though it is always opening www.gnu.org.

I have checked the URL handling of other applications and they are
working properly (i.e going to the correct URL) and I have also tried
gnome-moz-remote with the same result.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Michael