Re: [Evolution] VCard Export

goto the folder with contacts, mark them, and right click, and the save
as

On Sat, 2003-12-13 at 13:58, Donald Henson wrote:
I could have sworn that someone on this list said that you could
export Evolution Contacts as VCards but I see no obvious way to do
that. Is this possible and, if so, how do I do it? (Still working on
my address labels.)

Don Henson
--
Regards, Redeeman