Re: [Evolution] SSL support in Evolution

fre, 12.12.2003 kl. 22.53 skrev Miguel A. Figueroa:

I run the evolution snaps on RH9 and was wondering when SSL support will
come back into Evolution. Currently I have to use Mozilla Thunderbird to
read my non work email since it is only available with SSL POP3. At one
point I was able to use Evolution 1.4.x for reading both, but no longer.

I'm running Evo 1.4.5 from a RH ES3 Gnome 2.2 distro, and Evo has full
support for SSL/TLS on LDAP, IMAP and smtp. Without that support, i
wouldn't be able to use it, since my site policy dictates encrypted
connections for all 3.

Why would your RH 9 Evo be different from my RH ES3 Evo?

--Tonni

--
mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl
http://billy.demon.nl