Re: [Evolution] My deepest sympathy to Ettore's family, friends and colleagues.

Jason Frisvold said:
On Fri, 2003-12-12 at 08:56, Paul Hands wrote:
Just saw the announcement of Ettore's unexpected death.  Please accept
my deepest sympathies.  In the two years since I've been using and
enjoying Ximian's products, he was always a reassuring background
presence.

Please accept mine as well...

And mine.  Ettore was very helpful to me on several occasions.  I missed
the announcement of his passing.  My sympathies to his family, friends and
colleagues.

Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford (AIM: Buffalo2K)

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous
group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the
desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man.
I wouldn't mess with them."
--Michael Moore