[Evolution] Can't Select Inbox

Greetings!

I'm having a problem with evolution 1.2.2 on a Red Hat 9 machine. In my "Local Folders" panel I cannot view
the following items: Drafts, Inbox, Outbox, Sent. If I have the Contacts item selected, then click on one of
the mail-related items listed above, the text becomes highlighted (the normal behavior) for about half a
second, but then the highlighted selection switches back to the item that was previously selected. This just
started happening one day, and hasn't worked correctly since. Also, if I click the Send & Receive button, it
appears to download my new mail. I just have no way of viewing it.

I have tried killev and killall oafd, restarting, even reinstalling the RPM, but nothing fixes the problem.
There are no updates available for Red Hat 9. Here's some info from the RPM header..

--BEGIN--
$ rpm -qi evolution
Name        : evolution                    Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version     : 1.2.2                             Vendor: Red Hat, Inc.
Release     : 5                             Build Date: Wed 19 Mar 2003 11:31:51 AM MST
Install Date: Thu 04 Dec 2003 12:58:49 PM MST      Build Host: porky.devel.redhat.com
Group       : Applications/Productivity     Source RPM: evolution-1.2.2-5.src.rpm
Size        : 23123200                         License: GPL
Signature   : DSA/SHA1, Thu 20 Mar 2003 03:54:54 PM MST, Key ID 219180cddb42a60e
Packager    : Red Hat, Inc. <http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla>
URL         : http://www.ximian.com/
Summary     : GNOME's next-generation groupware suite
--END--

I'm a long-time Evolution user and would REALLY like to get this fixed. Help!

Preston