Re: [Evolution] Mailing Labels

Aaron Weber wrote:
Donald: We haven't put bug voting into bugzilla yet, although that's something
we're thinking about for the future (bugzilla upgrades are not as
straightforward as one might hope).
If you could do research about the implementation of label printing--
find out how the general Avery label sizing, for example, works, or what
the most important shapes and sizes of labels are, and how they're
arranged on pages, that would be helpful. Post any informatino you find
in the bug, or to the evolution-hackers ximian com mailing list (visit
http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/evolution-hackers for info)

You might want to coordinate with the OpenOffice.org people, in case
they have this feature-- if they do, then we could arrange an import of
Evolution's contacts into OpenOffice and print from there, as you might
with a Mail Merge (this isn't implemented yet, but it's on the list...)

OpenOffice.org does have a mail merge feature, and can currently use as a data source address books in Mozilla format (but I have no idea of the difference between this and Evolution's contact format).
--

Des Dougan