Re: [Evolution] error: using "de"

On Wed, 2003-12-10 at 15:23 +0100, Andrea Elfering wrote:
Hello,

the software Evolution is very well to work. Now I wish to
use Evolution with the German language and use the environment variable
LC_ALL=de.
If I start evolution with de, it, au or any other language (not default)
and click to INBOX then evolution is closed with an error message.
There are any buttons where this error occur (not only INBOX).
Do you have an answer of this problem?

I work with Solaris 8 on Sparc.

thanks,

        Andrea Elfering

It might help to know the error message(s).

Do other GNOME applications have this problem?

-Mark Gordon