[Evolution] evolution 2 passphrase boxes

Hi

I hope someone can help me.  (If not it will be back to kmail)

I am using evolution 1.4.4 and wish to sign my messages with pgp.

When I set this up in evolution I receive 2(two) passphrase boxes.  They
both ask me for my passphrase one is the pinentry-qt which should be
called as configured in gpg-agent.conf.  The other I presume comes from
Gnome but am not sure.

Even if I enter the passphrase I receive the error "Failed to GPG sign :
broken pipe"

It would be nice if I only had one passphrase box.  I have search for
this in the Internet but have not found the answer.

Nearly forgot I am using
SuSE 9.0 kernel  2.4.21-144-default
with the following :-
gpg 1.2.2