Re: [Evolution] 3 problems on Gentoo 1.4

Hi,

this is how I have done it. The FAQ mention something similar, but with
another path, which didn't work for me for some reason.

gconftool-2 --set --type=string \
        /desktop/gnome/url-handlers/http/command 'konqueror %s'

gconftool-2 --set --type=string \
        /desktop/gnome/url-handlers/https/command 'konqueror %s'

gconftool-2 --set --type=string \
        /desktop/gnome/url-handlers/unknown/command 'konqueror %s'

gconftool-2 --set --type=bool \
        /desktop/gnome/url-handlers/unknown/need-terminal false

gconftool-2 --set --type=bool \
        /desktop/gnome/url-handlers/unknown/enabled true

# see results with
gconftool-2 -R /desktop/gnome/url-handlers

Hope this help,
Charles