[Evolution] Printing Far East Characters

Since upgrading to Version 1.4.4 (upgrading to Mandrake 9.2) Far East
letters are nicely displayed in Evolution. However, they do not print.
I though it may be the printer that does not accept the fonts, but when
I create a pdf, or do a print preview, the same thing happens. I just
see rectangles.
It is not a big deal, it would just be nice to keep up with my colleges
that use MS products.
Are there settings that are wrong?

--
Best Regards
Thomas J Spuhler

All Tusonix outgoing e-mail has been scanned for viruses