[Evolution] Evolution, Connector and Exchange 2003 on SBS 2003 server

Title: Evolution, Connector and Exchange 2003 on SBS 2003 server

Greetings Everyone!

I am having a bit of difficulty with getting Evo 1.4 to connect to my new Exchange 2003 server.

I get asked for my password, then an error box Could not retrieve list of standard folders

This worked previously for Exchange 2000 and I have run update several times and the system is up-to-date.

The Folders box shows the Exchange account in bold test, but no + or sign to access folders on that server.

ANY help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Daniel Curry