Re: [Evolution] Summary Preferences

On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 15:17, Donald Henson wrote:
On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 21:33, JP Rosevear wrote:
On Sat, 2003-11-22 at 17:53, Nigel Collins wrote:
Hi folks,

I'm happily running Evolution 1.4.4 on SuSE 8.2 Pro under KDE (if that's
relevant). There's one tiny little thing I can't get to work how I would
like it to...

I want to have the summary page display only today's appointments and
tasks. So I set it up under Tools-> Settings-> Summary Preferences ->
Schedule. However, whenever I exit from Evolution (and sometimes even
when I don't), the Tasks preference reverts to "Show all tasks" rather
than "Show today's tasks". All my other settings seem to stick OK. Is
there something else I should be doing ?

Nope, thats all you should need.  You can report this bug, but the
summary is going away in 2.0 so its unlikely to be fixed.

-JP

Any hints on what might replace that functionality?

the news aggregation can be done with straw, a gnome program for that.
The weather stuff will be done by the weather calendar backend.

cheers