Re: [Evolution] Getting Repeated mails

I created a new evolution account and downloaded all mails from server
again (I have delete messages from server as off, as company policy) and
disabling the original config. (Even renamed my original
/home/vijayan/evolution directory to lose all old settings).

Now it works fine, after getting 1000s of repeated mails and 2 days of
breaking head :)