Re: [Evolution] backing up for restore after reinstall

PS make sure you've quit evolution before running the backup (e.g. from
a fresh login/reboot).

On Sun, 2003-08-31 at 19:37, Thinker wrote:
I am going to wipe my machine out and reinstall SuSE 8.2 tonight. What
do I need to do so that I don't lose any of my emails from evolution
1.4.4? I plan to burn my documents folder and whatever else I need to to
a disk before I wipe it all.

Thanks in advance.